Paras Khadka is one of the big name of Associate cricket and is considered as Nepal’s prince. He has been leading Nepal National Cricket Team since a long time. With his contribution not only in the game, but also outside the game, he is considered as the godfather of Nepalese cricket in recent time.
|Date of birth||October 24, 1987|
|Place of Birth||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Net Worth||$300,000 estimated|
|Wife||Prapti Rajyalaxmi Rana|
|Salary||Estimated earning around 100,000 per month|
Paras Khadka was born on October 24, 1987 in Kathmandu, Nepal. He is a huge Liverpool Football Club supporter and is decent in other sports as well. If Paras was not a cricket player, he would have been national level basketball player. He is 6 ft 3 inches high and right handed middle order batsman and part time bowler for Nepal National Cricket Team. He spent his entire time for Nepal APF club in domestic level tournament and has played for various teams in Everest Premier League, Dhangadhi Premier League and other franchise based cricket tournament in Nepal.
According to a cricket site in Nepal, Paras Khadka is right arm medium fast bowler and a right handed batsman who made his debut for National team in 2004.
Paras is mostly known for his humble behavior, leadership ability and an al rounder cricketer. He is not only famous in Nepal, but also popular in different associate level cricketing country. While Nepal National Cricket team just earned One Day International cricket status and played their first two ODI against Netherlands, Paras Khadka had a crucial role when Nepal defeated Netherlands in second game of the series.
Paras Khadka created a world record smashing century against Singapore in a T-20 series. He become first captain to smash century in T-20 while chasing. However Khadka has stepped down as the captain of Nepal National cricket team recently.
God Father of Nepal Cricket – Paras Khadka
Nepal Cricket has followed a lots of ups and downs in recent time. The condition of cricket was expected to excel after Nepal played their first every 20-20 world cup in Bangladesh back in 2014. However, a poor leadership in the board, Cricket Association of Nepal not just halted the progress in the country, but also pulled down the level of cricket.
Cricket Association of Nepal, CAN was then suspended and all the cricketing related activities were performed under the direct supervision from International Cricket Council, ICC.
Paras Khadka Net Worth, Salary and Earnings
Although the earnings of Nepalese sportsperson is not stable or good enough as compared to the trend worldwide, Paras is one of the decent earning player from Nepal. He earns from cricket contract, salaries from Nepal National teams, different endorsements. He gets over 2000-3000$ for every franchise based tournament paid in Nepal. While other marquee bag around 2000$, Paras is much in demand and earns over $3000.
Paras is among the Grade A players in Nepal and he earns $350 per month equivalent as salary as a Nepal National team player. Similarly Paras has appeared in different commercials in Nepal and his estimated fees per endorsement is around $3000-$10,000 depending on the commercial length, time of the season and other effecting factors. Paras Khadka’s total estimated net worth is around $300,000.
Update: Paras Khadka was recently selected in T10 cricket tournament which will be played in Dubai. He was selected from Team Abu Dhabi. Paras will earns $10,000 for the contract throughout the tournament which adds to his earning.
Besides, Paras has appeared in more commercials than before.
Paras Khadka Car, House
Paras Khadka is among few Nepalese sportsperson who own a car in Nepal. Owning a car is not an easy deal for average players in Nepal. Paras owns Fiat Avventura, which costs around 32 lakhs Nepalese rupees ($32000) equivalent in Nepal. While the cost of same vehicle is very much low, the tax Nepalese government implies hikes the price of vehicles in Nepal. Along with the car, Paras has his own motorbike and loves using it. He rarely uses car and mostly commutes to training and matches with his Pulsar bike. He owns a Pulsar NS motorcycle which he won after he was selected as the best player of the year in NSJF Pulsar Sports award.
Paras Khadka Marriage and Wife
Paras Khadka’s marriage was subject of lots of media coverage and interests among Nepalese cricket fans. He married his long time love, Prapti Rajya Laxmi Rana amid a private ceremony in Kathmandu, Nepal. He got married on February 26, 2015 and is happily married now. He is seen with his wife Prapti in different ceremonies in Nepal. His wife Prapti is a management graduate.
Reporters and media personnels who went to cover Paras’s marriage were not allowed to enter in the ceremony hall. The marriage ceremony was held in Sangrila Hotels where all his relatives and other national team players were present.
This might come as a very bad news for his lady supporters out there, but Paras is a committed man.
Some Paras Khadka Facts
Paras Khadka is one of the most googled person in Nepal. Here are some of the interested facts we have covered for you about Paras Khadka.
- Besides cricket, Paras is very decent at Football and was a national level basketball player during his college days. Had it not been about cricket, Paras would have been a basketball player. He is regularly seen playing indoor football, commonly known as futsal with his friend.
- Paras Khadka was denied a United States visa when he applied for a student Visa. However, after he became an established and reputed cricketer, Paras has been to United States many times and even played 20-20 cricket there.
- Before getting into national team, Paras has represented Nepal in different age level tournaments.
- Paras is very much important player for Nepal National Cricket team and the stats supports this exactly. He has already won 25 man of the match awards till the date while representing Nepal in International matches. He had much more man of the match awards in local tournaments in Nepal.
- Paras Khadka is a long time Liverpool Football Club supporter and supports England National Football team in international football matches. He has even appeared in analysis show during the FIFA world cup 2018 in a local television in Nepal. Paras Khadka is a big follower of former Liverpool football club skipper Steven Gerrard. Paras has already been spotted with Liverpool’s jersey couple of times. He was also pictured in home of Liverpool Football club, the Anfield.