People struggle, people fail and people are actually harassed with their daily life. These people may know Sandeep Maheshwari who is a motivational speaker based on India.
Sandeep Maheshwari Wiki
Father Name : Roop Kishore Maheshwari
Mother Name : Shakuntala Rani Maheshwari
Sandeep Maheshwari was born on September 28, 1980 and struggled since his young age. After his family Aluminium business collapsed while he was young, he wanted to contribute financially to his family.
It was during that time, he tried everything that a young guy would do to help his family when it needed him the most. From joining a marketing company to marketing his own household products, he learned a great lesson in his life. It was in that phase when he realized professional needs were beyond formal education. It was then when he dropped out of Kirorimal College, from third year B.Com despite being a brilliant student.
He describes himself as a shy guy who could not speak in front of large mass, or even with new person. It was at the age of 19 that attracted him towards modelling. While his journey in modelling, he witnessed the harassment and struggle that the emerging models faced. It was then that moved better himself as he decided to motivate and help other struggling models.
It was then when he learned two weeks photography course. The photography skills added to his desire to help struggling models, he along with three friends started Mash Audio Visuals Pvt. Ltd. The company was destined to help models and build portfolios.
Sandeep Maheshwari Top Motivational Videos
He has more than 900 thousand subscribers, over a million followers on YouTube and other social media, because he speaks something that motivates others. People struggle through their life, they fear, they get distracted, Sandeep helps people to tackle all those problem and keep his followers result oriented and highly concentrated towards their goal.
Here are Few Motivational Videos for the people that are loved by people.
1) How to control your mind : The video that was published about seven months ago has over 3 and half million views. Your mind is the powerhouse of your body and it operates every part of your body. If you are able to control your mind to perform good things and filter bad actions, you could achieve success in your life. Your heart says one thing and you follow it, but your decisions should be based on your mind. Sandeep Maheshwari tries to explain why you should listen to your mind, not your heart.
2) Power of Focus for Students : 3.2 million views : You might have struggled as an student to focus on your study materials. ‘I will study from tomorrow’ is a basic motto for almost all the students, while this tomorrow does not come until the previous days of exam. Today, Facebook, Twitter and other social media including smart phones and other luxury gadgets has played a great role to distract students. He uses his experience to explain students how they could stay focused.
3) Stop Killing Time : 1.8 million views : People spend a lot of time in the internet, thanks to Facebook and other social media. Sandeep tries to explain how you could stop killing time and utilize your time to achieve your target.
4) Guaranteed Success : 1.8 million views : This video helps to create a routine so that you could get success in something you have been trying to achieve.
5) Overcoming fear and anger : 1.4 million views : Fear and anger are two beautiful assets that could easily damage your life in seconds. People act abnormally and they destruct their reputation and property when they are in fear and anger. No doubt, every human being goes through emotions and both fear and anger are human emotions. You should be able to control them in order to protect yourself from the damage that these could cause. People lost family, friends and relatives if they are unable to control their anger. Decisions based on fear, or in agony could easily cause negative impact on your business and will cause you a great loss. This video helps you to understand how you could control and overcome your fear and anger.
Sandeep Maheshwari Wife
Sandeep Maheshwari was married to Neha. His morning starts with Yoga and a cup of tea. He is usually accompanied by his wife Neha during his Yoga sessions.
He also has a son with his wife Neha.
Some Facts about Sandeep
He was born in Delhi, the capital city of India on September 28, 1980
He is a college drop out as he thought formal education is not very much useful in order to achieve professional goals. He was good students and studying B.Com third year before he dropped out.
He is married to Neha and has one son with his wife.
He struggled as a model back when he was 19 years old. He experienced harassment, embarrassment and struggle during his early days as model. He used his struggling experience to start a company that helped new models.
He has a great presence in the internet. He almost has one million YouTube subscribers, over 1.2 million Facebook fans and 60 thousands followers in twitter where he is not very active.
He is the founder of ImagesBazaar, the world largest collection of Indian Images. He is very positive and supportive towards eCommerce. In one of his motivational video, he has said that earning money in today’s context is very much easier and risk free. This is because people don’t need to spend physically to start up their stores and they have a wide market to work on due to endless reach of internet.
He delivers free life changing seminars in different parts of India. He has tested failure and success in very short span of time and wants to inspire tomorrow’s leader to help them succeed.
Beside modelling, entrepreneurship, he has also written, composed and sung a song, Aasan Hai. The main motive of this song is to motivate people in their lives.
Sandeep Maheshwari Net Worth
The main source of income for the famous motivational speaker Sandeep Maheshwari is ImagesBazaar which is estimated to be around $200,000. So his expected net worth is around $300,000.